Puroflo Carbon Block Filters
- Puroflo introduces a high quality, low cost carbon block filter series for your water treatment needs. With your choice of coconut shell or coal based carbon to meet your budget and application, these filters are a popular choice for OEMs and larger service companies.
- Superior chlorine and organic chemical reduction
- No channeling, low pressure drop
- Polyethylene netting and wrap
- Operating temperature: 50°F-125°F, pressure: 125 psi max
Carbon Block Filter
Carbon Block Filters
|Part#||Carbon Type||Micron||Size||Case Qty.||Box Dimenstion||Box Weight|
Contact us for inventory availability, and container quantity sourcing.