- Solenoid valves control the flow of liquid or gas media in all types of systems and equipment. These electromechanically operated valves are available in a wide range of configurations and materials to control the flow of media in a wide variety of applications.
- Solenoid valves shut off or allow fluid or gas flow when electrically energized or deenergized.
- PureGen offers a wide assortment of high quality polypropylene, brass, and stainless steel solenoid valves. Direct acting and pilot controlled are available for original equipment manufactures (OEM) in a wide variety of industries. PureGen is your source for these highly reliable and economically priced solenoid valves. All solenoids come with wire leads attached.
|Part#||Voltage||Type||Pipe Size||Body Material||Orfice||Cv|
|SV-24-24V||24 VAC||Direct||1/4" FNPT||Polypropylene||2.5 mm||.21|
|SV-38-24V||24 VAC||Direct||3/8" FNPT||Stainless||3 or 6 mm||.3|
- Not all items are stocked, call for availability
- Add-BR for Brass in 1/2″ and larger valves
- Specification subject to change, contact PureGen for details.